Friday, March 9, 2012

Playing nicely with others-day 6


Today was our best day yet!  I took Rocco for an extra long walk this morning and he took his "relax" pill before I left. He was quiet when I left for work and also when Dino came home so we can only hope he was mellow all day. When we got back from dinner at Hoffs (I know- it's a shock!) we took Rocco out and let him play in the living room. We put out one of the dog beds and he jumped right in! He played with Mr. Baseball and seemed to really to enjoy himself. He kept pushing the toys at me to play. He is getting really attached to Dino. When he left the room Rocco stopped everything and waited for him to come back. I kept hold of  the leash but he never wandered around- just stayed n the basket. No corrections needed, no growling and no anger! 
The vet called and said his blood work came back great.  He is in really good health.  Hooray :)
Tomorrow will be a week together. I think we need to celebrate with a trip to the beach and maybe swing by Chuck and Toby's for a special treat!  Things are looking up- I think we're going to be one big happy family very soon. I think we should call ourselves "Team Rocco"! Go Team Rocco...

No comments:

Post a Comment